Twenty20 Cup - Top Bowlers
Below is highly relevany information and statistics on the top bowlers in the Twenty20 Cup, Those who will be making T20 bets will find this information helpful as and when they place a bet in the Twenty20 Top Wicket taker Odds.
In 2009 the lead man so far is Australian Mitchell Clayden who has taken 17 wickets at 14.94 a piece. His stats along with other leading wicket takers are listed below and they include best bowling performance and averages.
Many of these bowlers will feature prominently in the Twenty20 Cup Top Wicket Taker betting. Just click on the link to find the latest odds.
- England v Australia 1st ODI Odds Potent Willey Can Penetrate Tourists
- England v Australia T20 Odds Warner to star with the bat in Cardiff
- Warwickshire can make it two in a row at the Natwest T20 Blast Finals Day
- English Cricket Crying Out For Franchise Based T20 Tournament
- Hales Has To Replace Lyth As England Ponder Their Post Ashes Options
- Ashes Talking Points Defeated Aussies love playing The Blame Game
- England v Australia 5th Ashes Test Odds Back Bell To Find Form At The Oval
- Kent v Lancashire Odds Stats point to boundaries galore at Canterbury