Twenty20 Cup - Top Bowlers
Below is highly relevany information and statistics on the top bowlers in the Twenty20 Cup, Those who will be making T20 bets will find this information helpful as and when they place a bet in the Twenty20 Top Wicket taker Odds.
In 2009 the lead man so far is Australian Mitchell Clayden who has taken 17 wickets at 14.94 a piece. His stats along with other leading wicket takers are listed below and they include best bowling performance and averages.
Many of these bowlers will feature prominently in the Twenty20 Cup Top Wicket Taker betting. Just click on the link to find the latest odds.
- West Indies v England 2nd Test Odds Tourists Hot Favourites For Victory In Grenada
- West Indies v England 1st Test Odds The hosts are the value bet in Antigua
- 2015 Cricket World Cup Final Betting Australia are odds on to beat New Zealand at the MCG
- Australia v India Odds Hosts firm favourites for World Cup semi final
- New Zealand v South Africa Odds Proteas start favourites for semi final clash in Auckland
- New Zealand v West Indies Odds Southee can bowl the hosts into the semi finals
- Australia v Pakistan Odds Hosts firm favourites for quarter final at the Adelaide Oval
- India v Bangladesh Odds Kohli can fire the defending champions into the semi finals