Twenty20 Cup - Top Bowlers
Below is highly relevany information and statistics on the top bowlers in the Twenty20 Cup, Those who will be making T20 bets will find this information helpful as and when they place a bet in the Twenty20 Top Wicket taker Odds.
In 2009 the lead man so far is Australian Mitchell Clayden who has taken 17 wickets at 14.94 a piece. His stats along with other leading wicket takers are listed below and they include best bowling performance and averages.
Many of these bowlers will feature prominently in the Twenty20 Cup Top Wicket Taker betting. Just click on the link to find the latest odds.
- South Africa v England 1st ODI Betting Tourists Look A Big Price For The Win
- Big Bash League Final Betting Preview Thunder can down the Stars at the MCG
- Melbourne Stars v Perth Scorchers Odds Voges to star with the bat at the MCG
- Adelaide Strikers v Sydney Thunder Odds Hosts can gain revenge in BBL semi final
- South Africa v England 4th Test Odds Amla to prosper for the hosts in Centurion
- South Africa v England 3rd Test Odds Tourists to seal the series in Johannesburg
- Sydney Thunder v Perth Odds Klinger to fire the Scorchers to victory
- South Africa v England 1st Test Odds Morkel to star with the ball in Durban