Twenty20 Cup - Top Bowlers
Below is highly relevany information and statistics on the top bowlers in the Twenty20 Cup, Those who will be making T20 bets will find this information helpful as and when they place a bet in the Twenty20 Top Wicket taker Odds.
In 2009 the lead man so far is Australian Mitchell Clayden who has taken 17 wickets at 14.94 a piece. His stats along with other leading wicket takers are listed below and they include best bowling performance and averages.
Many of these bowlers will feature prominently in the Twenty20 Cup Top Wicket Taker betting. Just click on the link to find the latest odds.
- We Pick Out The Top Five Ashes Players Of All Time
- Middlesex v Sussex T20 Odds Luke is the Wright top batsman bet at Lords
- Edgbaston 2005 and Headingley 1981 Feature In Top Five Greatest Ashes Test Matches
- Surrey v Gloucestershire T20 Odds Jason Roy to ignite home win
- Five Key Areas Where The Ashes Will Be Won Or Lost
- Lancashire v Birmingham T20 Odds Porterfield to fire the visitors to victory
- Can England translate limited overs success into Ashes glory
- Durham v Lancashire Odds Lightning tipped to strike at Chester le Street