Twenty20 Cup - Top Bowlers
Below is highly relevany information and statistics on the top bowlers in the Twenty20 Cup, Those who will be making T20 bets will find this information helpful as and when they place a bet in the Twenty20 Top Wicket taker Odds.
In 2009 the lead man so far is Australian Mitchell Clayden who has taken 17 wickets at 14.94 a piece. His stats along with other leading wicket takers are listed below and they include best bowling performance and averages.
Many of these bowlers will feature prominently in the Twenty20 Cup Top Wicket Taker betting. Just click on the link to find the latest odds.
- New Zealand v Australia Odds Steve Smith is a tempting top batsman bet at Eden Park
- England v Sri Lanka Odds Betting is tight for crucial Pool A match in Wellington
- England v Scotland Odds Scots eye a famous World Cup upset in Christchurch
- India v South Africa Odds Proteas favourites for a high scoring clash at the MCG
- Pakistan v West Indies Odds Misbah tipped to fire in the top batsman betting market
- New Zealand v England Odds Back Ross Taylor to fire the hosts to victory in Wellington
- India v Pakistan Odds Dhoni and Misbah tipped to star with the bat in Adelaide
- Ireland v West Indies Odds The Irish are a tempting bet to cause another World Cup upset