Twenty20 Cup - Top Bowlers
Below is highly relevany information and statistics on the top bowlers in the Twenty20 Cup, Those who will be making T20 bets will find this information helpful as and when they place a bet in the Twenty20 Top Wicket taker Odds.
In 2009 the lead man so far is Australian Mitchell Clayden who has taken 17 wickets at 14.94 a piece. His stats along with other leading wicket takers are listed below and they include best bowling performance and averages.
Many of these bowlers will feature prominently in the Twenty20 Cup Top Wicket Taker betting. Just click on the link to find the latest odds.
- Australia v England 2nd Test Betting Hosts hold the edge at the Adelaide Oval
- England marginal favourites to retain the urn as the Ashes Series betting hots up
- Australia v England 1st Test Betting Match odds point to a draw at the Gabba
- Australia A v England Odds Alastair Cooks side start favourites for tour match in Hobart
- India v Australia 4th ODI Odds Tourists bid to upset the betting in Ranchi
- India v Australia 2nd ODI Odds Indians bid to level the series in Jaipur
- India v Australia T20 Odds Returning Yuvraj Singh is a tempting bet to be top batsman
- YB40 Final Betting Preview Glamorgan bid to upset the odds against Nottinghamshire