Twenty20 Cup - Top Bowlers
Below is highly relevany information and statistics on the top bowlers in the Twenty20 Cup, Those who will be making T20 bets will find this information helpful as and when they place a bet in the Twenty20 Top Wicket taker Odds.
In 2009 the lead man so far is Australian Mitchell Clayden who has taken 17 wickets at 14.94 a piece. His stats along with other leading wicket takers are listed below and they include best bowling performance and averages.
Many of these bowlers will feature prominently in the Twenty20 Cup Top Wicket Taker betting. Just click on the link to find the latest odds.
- Sri Lanka v England 1st ODI Odds Tourists start underdogs for match in Colombo
- Royal London One Day Cup Final Odds Durham can upset the betting against Warwickshire
- England v India 5th ODI Odds Dhonis men can add to Cooks woes at Headingley
- England v India 4th ODI Odds Tourists tipped to seal a series win at Edgbaston
- England v India 3rd ODI Odds Captain Cooks men aim to level the series
- England v India 2nd ODI Odds Hales and Bell to ignite Cardiff win
- England v India 1st ODI Odds Hosts prepare to unleash a Halestorm on Bristol
- Warwickshire v Surrey T20 Odds Jason Roy heads the top batsman betting at Edgbaston