Twenty20 Cup - Top Bowlers
Below is highly relevany information and statistics on the top bowlers in the Twenty20 Cup, Those who will be making T20 bets will find this information helpful as and when they place a bet in the Twenty20 Top Wicket taker Odds.
In 2009 the lead man so far is Australian Mitchell Clayden who has taken 17 wickets at 14.94 a piece. His stats along with other leading wicket takers are listed below and they include best bowling performance and averages.
Many of these bowlers will feature prominently in the Twenty20 Cup Top Wicket Taker betting. Just click on the link to find the latest odds.
- England v New Zealand 1st Test Odds Hosts favourites for opening test at Lords
- England v New Zealand Test Series Betting Preview Hosts odds on favourites for victory
- India v Australia 4th Test Odds Tendulkar can fire Indians to a series whitewash
- New Zealand v England 3rd Test Odds Stuart Broad can be top bowler again
- New Zealand v England 2nd Test Odds Tourists can bounce back to form in Wellington
- New Zealand v England 1st Test Odds James Anderson can bowl tourists to victory
- New Zealand v England 3rd ODI Odds England favourites for series decider
- New Zealand v England 2nd ODI Odds McCullum can sparkle again for Black Caps