Twenty20 Cup - Top Bowlers
Below is highly relevany information and statistics on the top bowlers in the Twenty20 Cup, Those who will be making T20 bets will find this information helpful as and when they place a bet in the Twenty20 Top Wicket taker Odds.
In 2009 the lead man so far is Australian Mitchell Clayden who has taken 17 wickets at 14.94 a piece. His stats along with other leading wicket takers are listed below and they include best bowling performance and averages.
Many of these bowlers will feature prominently in the Twenty20 Cup Top Wicket Taker betting. Just click on the link to find the latest odds.
- 2015 Royal London One Day Cup Final Preview Glos to down Surrey at Lords
- England v Australia 4th ODI Odds Bank on the clatter of early wickets at Headingley
- England v Australia 3rd ODI Odds Watch Out For The Big Show At Old Trafford
- England v Australia 2nd ODI Odds Warner to blast the tourists to victory
- England v Australia 1st ODI Odds Potent Willey Can Penetrate Tourists
- England v Australia T20 Odds Warner to star with the bat in Cardiff
- Warwickshire can make it two in a row at the Natwest T20 Blast Finals Day
- English Cricket Crying Out For Franchise Based T20 Tournament