Twenty20 Cup - Top Bowlers
Below is highly relevany information and statistics on the top bowlers in the Twenty20 Cup, Those who will be making T20 bets will find this information helpful as and when they place a bet in the Twenty20 Top Wicket taker Odds.
In 2009 the lead man so far is Australian Mitchell Clayden who has taken 17 wickets at 14.94 a piece. His stats along with other leading wicket takers are listed below and they include best bowling performance and averages.
Many of these bowlers will feature prominently in the Twenty20 Cup Top Wicket Taker betting. Just click on the link to find the latest odds.
- Hales is right to call for a change to current T20 format
- Back Broad in the top bowler betting for the Third Ashes Test
- The Ashes Bell tolls for Englands Ian at Edgbaston
- Glamorgan v Kent Odds Back the visitors superior batting to secure victory
- Northamptonshire v Durham Odds Home side firm favourites for the win they need
- Hampshire v Somerset Odds Hosts are firm favourites for a vital win
- Was Edgbaston 2005 The Greatest Test Ever
- Birmingham v Northamptonshire T20 Odds Bears to down Steelbacks