Twenty20 Cup - Top Bowlers
Below is highly relevany information and statistics on the top bowlers in the Twenty20 Cup, Those who will be making T20 bets will find this information helpful as and when they place a bet in the Twenty20 Top Wicket taker Odds.
In 2009 the lead man so far is Australian Mitchell Clayden who has taken 17 wickets at 14.94 a piece. His stats along with other leading wicket takers are listed below and they include best bowling performance and averages.
Many of these bowlers will feature prominently in the Twenty20 Cup Top Wicket Taker betting. Just click on the link to find the latest odds.
- Adam Lyth should return to opener spot for England this summer
- World T20 Final Betting Preview West Indies to outsix England at Eden Gardens
- England v New Zealand Odds Kane is able to fire Black Caps into the WT20 final
- Virat Kohli to fire India to T20 World Cup glory on home soil
- Stokes is a massive price to be top England batsman in Cape Town again
- South Africa v England 4th ODI Odds De Villiers to fire in a Johannesburg run fest
- England squad is a world class bowler short of winning the World Twenty20
- South Africa v England 3rd ODI Odds Hashim Amla to find form at Centurion