Twenty20 Cup - Top Bowlers
Below is highly relevany information and statistics on the top bowlers in the Twenty20 Cup, Those who will be making T20 bets will find this information helpful as and when they place a bet in the Twenty20 Top Wicket taker Odds.
In 2009 the lead man so far is Australian Mitchell Clayden who has taken 17 wickets at 14.94 a piece. His stats along with other leading wicket takers are listed below and they include best bowling performance and averages.
Many of these bowlers will feature prominently in the Twenty20 Cup Top Wicket Taker betting. Just click on the link to find the latest odds.
- 2014 World Twenty20 Final Odds India are firm favourites against Sri Lanka in Dhaka
- Sri Lanka v West Indies T20 Odds Windies can upset the betting in Dhaka
- India v South Africa T20 Odds Indians are firm favourites for semi final clash
- Pakistan v West Indies T20 Odds Betting is tight for crucial Group 2 match
- India v Australia Odds Dhoni can end Aussies T20 hopes in Mirpur
- Bangladesh v Pakistan Odds Back Afridi to inspire Pakistan in Dhaka
- England v South Africa Odds Betting is tight for T20 clash in Chittagong
- Bangladesh v India Odds Kohli can condemn hosts to another T20 defeat