Twenty20 Cup - Top Bowlers
Below is highly relevany information and statistics on the top bowlers in the Twenty20 Cup, Those who will be making T20 bets will find this information helpful as and when they place a bet in the Twenty20 Top Wicket taker Odds.
In 2009 the lead man so far is Australian Mitchell Clayden who has taken 17 wickets at 14.94 a piece. His stats along with other leading wicket takers are listed below and they include best bowling performance and averages.
Many of these bowlers will feature prominently in the Twenty20 Cup Top Wicket Taker betting. Just click on the link to find the latest odds.
- Essex v Hampshire T20 Odds Carberry can power the visitors to victory at Chelmsford
- Kent v Somerset T20 Odds Hildreth is a tempting bet to be top batsman at Canterbury
- England v India 2nd Test Odds James Anderson can bully the tourists at Lords
- Surrey v Somerset T20 Odds Jason Roy is favourite to be top batsman again
- Sussex v Glamorgan T20 Odds Welsh side tipped for victory at Hove
- Sussex v Kent T20 Odds Luke Wright is favourite to be top batsman at Hove
- England v India 1st Test Odds James Anderson tipped to star with the ball at Trent Bridge
- Warwickshire v Nottinghamshire T20 Odds Alex Hales heads the top batsman betting