Twenty20 Cup - Top Bowlers
Below is highly relevany information and statistics on the top bowlers in the Twenty20 Cup, Those who will be making T20 bets will find this information helpful as and when they place a bet in the Twenty20 Top Wicket taker Odds.
In 2009 the lead man so far is Australian Mitchell Clayden who has taken 17 wickets at 14.94 a piece. His stats along with other leading wicket takers are listed below and they include best bowling performance and averages.
Many of these bowlers will feature prominently in the Twenty20 Cup Top Wicket Taker betting. Just click on the link to find the latest odds.
- Pakistan v England 1st T20 Odds Morgan to lead the tourists to victory
- Pakistan v England 4th ODI Odds Back Morgan to produce a captains innings in Dubai
- Pakistan v England 3rd ODI Odds Back the team batting first to prosper
- Pakistan v England 2nd ODI Odds Joe Root Due A Big Score On Friday
- Pakistan v England 1st ODI Odds James is Taylor made to be top batsman
- Root to shine as England bid for a series levelling win against Pakistan in Sharjah
- Time For Change As Frail England Batting Line Up Continues To Struggle
- Pakistans Yasir Shah to leave England in a spin in Dubai