Twenty20 Cup - Top Bowlers
Below is highly relevany information and statistics on the top bowlers in the Twenty20 Cup, Those who will be making T20 bets will find this information helpful as and when they place a bet in the Twenty20 Top Wicket taker Odds.
In 2009 the lead man so far is Australian Mitchell Clayden who has taken 17 wickets at 14.94 a piece. His stats along with other leading wicket takers are listed below and they include best bowling performance and averages.
Many of these bowlers will feature prominently in the Twenty20 Cup Top Wicket Taker betting. Just click on the link to find the latest odds.
- England v New Zealand 2nd Test Odds Back Lyth For A 50 On Home Ground
- England v New Zealand 1st Test Odds Joe Root to star with the bat at Lords
- Bangalore v Rajasthan Royals Odds Royal Challengers favourites for IPL eliminator
- Chennai Super Kings v Mumbai Odds Indians tipped to seal their place in the IPL final
- 2015 Natwest T20 Blast Betting Preview McCullum ensures Bears are a tempting bet for title defence
- Ireland v England ODI Odds Irish can pile the pressure on Moores with a win in Dublin
- West Indies v England 3rd Test Odds Back Joe Root to shine with the bat in Bridgetown
- West Indies v England 2nd Test Odds Tourists Hot Favourites For Victory In Grenada