Twenty20 Cup - Top Bowlers
Below is highly relevany information and statistics on the top bowlers in the Twenty20 Cup, Those who will be making T20 bets will find this information helpful as and when they place a bet in the Twenty20 Top Wicket taker Odds.
In 2009 the lead man so far is Australian Mitchell Clayden who has taken 17 wickets at 14.94 a piece. His stats along with other leading wicket takers are listed below and they include best bowling performance and averages.
Many of these bowlers will feature prominently in the Twenty20 Cup Top Wicket Taker betting. Just click on the link to find the latest odds.
- Sri Lanka v England 7th ODI Odds Sangakkara to sign off with another victory in Colombo
- Sri Lanka v England 6th ODI Odds Tourists bid to level the series in Pallekele
- Sri Lanka v England 5th ODI Odds Dilshan can seal a series victory for the hosts in Kandy
- Sri Lanka v England 4th ODI Odds Tourists to sink in Colombo without Captain Cook
- Sri Lanka v England 3rd ODI Odds Mathews tipped to shine for the hosts in Hambantota
- Sri Lanka v England 2nd ODI Odds Sangakkara can put tourists to the sword in Colombo
- Sri Lanka v England 1st ODI Odds Tourists start underdogs for match in Colombo
- Royal London One Day Cup Final Odds Durham can upset the betting against Warwickshire