Twenty20 Cup - Top Bowlers
Below is highly relevany information and statistics on the top bowlers in the Twenty20 Cup, Those who will be making T20 bets will find this information helpful as and when they place a bet in the Twenty20 Top Wicket taker Odds.
In 2009 the lead man so far is Australian Mitchell Clayden who has taken 17 wickets at 14.94 a piece. His stats along with other leading wicket takers are listed below and they include best bowling performance and averages.
Many of these bowlers will feature prominently in the Twenty20 Cup Top Wicket Taker betting. Just click on the link to find the latest odds.
- West Indies v England 2nd T20 Visitors looking to bounce back in Barbados
- West Indies v England 3rd ODI Odds Betting is tight for series decider
- West Indies v England 1st ODI Odds Back Jos Buttler to fire the tourists to victory
- New Zealand v India 1st Test Odds Back Kane Williamson to shine in Auckland
- Australia v England 3rd T20 Odds Hosts on the verge of another series whitewash
- Australia v England 2nd T20 Odds Tourists bid to level the series in Melbourne
- Australia v England 1st T20 Betting Luke Wright can shine for the tourists in Hobart
- Australia v England 5th ODI Betting Tourists bid to sign off series with a win in Adelaide