Twenty20 Cup - Top Bowlers
Below is highly relevany information and statistics on the top bowlers in the Twenty20 Cup, Those who will be making T20 bets will find this information helpful as and when they place a bet in the Twenty20 Top Wicket taker Odds.
In 2009 the lead man so far is Australian Mitchell Clayden who has taken 17 wickets at 14.94 a piece. His stats along with other leading wicket takers are listed below and they include best bowling performance and averages.
Many of these bowlers will feature prominently in the Twenty20 Cup Top Wicket Taker betting. Just click on the link to find the latest odds.
- England v India 1st ODI Odds Hosts prepare to unleash a Halestorm on Bristol
- Warwickshire v Surrey T20 Odds Jason Roy heads the top batsman betting at Edgbaston
- Lancashire v Hampshire T20 Odds Match betting is tight for Finals Day clash
- Middlesex v Nottinghamshire Odds Eoin Morgan tipped to be top batsman at Lords
- England v India 5th Test Odds Hosts bid to seal a series win at The Oval
- Essex v Hampshire Odds Home side start favourites for one day clash at Chelmsford
- Warwickshire v Surrey Odds Jonathan Trott can continue his fine run of form at Edgbaston
- Kent v Glamorgan Odds Welsh side are even money for victory at Canterbury